Wednesday 28 November 2012

JEWEL TONES!!!

OUR COLOR INSPIRATION FOR TODAY!!!



Lush shades of ruby, amethyst, sapphire, emerald, and yellow topaz strutted down the runway for fall, adding a sense of drama unlike other seasonal trends like baroque and velvet. These jewels tones are rich in saturation and look great as statement pieces or for a monochromatic look.


Want to add richness and depth to your cool weather wardrobe? Try one of the fabulous hues that are in for fall including sapphire, ruby and emerald.



These pretty colors are ageless and timeless, so look to get lots of wear out of any jewel tones that you invest in this season.




COMING SOON ON THE G-SHOP






3 comments:

  1. Don't hurry for anything , wait , there's always a right time showing you wrong.

    Flights to Lahore | Cheap Flights to Lahore | Cheap Air Tickets to Lahore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. I was once checking constantly this weblog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful information specially the closing part. I maintain such information much. I was once seeking this specific information for a very long time. Many thanks and best of luck.


    Sympli Travel Wear

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not that good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he enjoyed it as well!

    Sympli Tunics

    ReplyDelete

Trending Fashion Updates