Sunday 26 January 2014

Jaipur magic

Jaipur one of my favourite cities......which comes alive every January at the diggi palace. It reminds of the college festivals - sitting in the lawns, meeting friends, chatting, and attending sessions. The hidden writer in me, that I always fight, comes out and I have great admiration for people who write. It requires discipline and perserverance to write for years and edit and rewrite. Just like every other vocation but a lot more. My attention span has diminished - always checking mails on the phone and this Whatsapp is so distracting that thankfully on my new laptop I have decided to chose it as a writing instrument only and it seems like a sane space. Back to the basics  jeypore style ! Until 2015 litfest fix. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Fashion Updates